At Synergy Homecare, we pride ourselves on the quality of our staff, the dedication to their job and the compassion they have for their Service User's. We offer competitive rates of pay, free DBS check, paid training and career development opportunites.
Become a Care Worker. A rewarding, meaningful career opportunity
Positions available throughout the North of England
• To provide a range of personal, social, emotional and practical care tasks as required for the well-being of service users and their carers
• To work towards an assessed and planned package of support, care or maintenance programme, enabling service users and their carers to exercise control over their own lives by maximising their independence
• To provide a degree of social and emotional support to the service user
• To provide a culturally and ethnically sensitive service which is integral to the provision of home care
Experience is not essential as full training will be provided. The successful applicants duties will include personal care, shopping, preparing meals & other associated tasks within the clients home. We expect our carers to provide a high standard of care to all our clients at all times. Synergy Homecare offer a good competitive salary & the chance to work within our existing dynamic and friendly team. Different shift patterns are available working from 16 to 40 hours per week between the hours of 7am and 10pm daily.
This position is subject to an enhanced CRIMINAL RECORD DISCLOSURE.
Become a Care Coordinator. A rewarding career opportunity available in Leeds.
Applicants must have the following
•Previous care coordinating experience
•NVQ 3 (or working towards)
•Car driver essential
Job title entails:
•Completing rotas on a weekly basis
•Covering unallocated work
•Taking on new packages
•Completing on call duties
•Liaising with social workers and other external bodies
•Reporting to the manager on a daily basis
•Completing care plans risk assessments doing care staff supervisions and appraisals
•Manage the day to day operation of the Branch.
•Monitor the quality of the Service as directed by quality monitoring systems
•Ensure home and office files are completed and up to date, documenting any changes as necessary.
•Ensure new files are set up with all relevant documentation prior to the commencement of a new service
•Attend Service User reviews as required
•Complete care rotas for staff and service users ensuring that all daily care packages are covered on a weekly basis
•Ensure all Service Users receive a weekly rota with names and times when staff will be covering their calls
•Notify Service Users of any changes to their weekly rota
FOUR PART TIME TEAM LEADER ROLES to work in our Bradford branch.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, caring and motivated team leaders to join our existing team of staff.
The rota will be a four on four off basis;
2 x Part time team leaders to work 7am-2.30pm
2 x Part time team leaders to work 2.30pm-10pm
Duties to include:
- Leading a team of care staff who work in the community
- Completing care staff on site observations to monitor the quality of service provided.
- Ensure home and office files are completed and up to date to be compliant with CQC.
- Ensure new files are set up with all the relevant documentation prior to the commencement of a new service.
- Complete Service User reviews as required.
- Ensure that paper work is updated with regards to client changes in service needs.
- Supervise and manage a team of care workers in the community
- Provide care and support in emergency situations.
Care experience essential NVQ 2 or 3 desirable but not essential.
If you would like to be part of a team who work hard to ensure that we deliver a high standard of care and support to our clients please call 01274 731173 for more details.
Please note care delivery is expected from time to time and all applicants are expected to be flexible to suit the needs of the business.
Drivers with the own use of a vehicle essential for this position.
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving license
- NVQ Level 2 or 3
- Minimum of 2 years care experience.
- Competitive rates of pay, to be discussed at interview.
FULL TIME AND PART TIME CARE STAFF to work in Bradford, to join our existing team of home care workers. The role is community based, applicants will need a full UK driving licence, and use of a vehicle, mileage expenses will be paid.
Our care staff provide care and support to people in their own homes in order for them to maintain their independence.
Immediate interviews available for all suitable applicants, telephone 01274 731173 to book an appointment.
Flexible shift patterns are available covering shifts from 7am-2pm or 2pm-10pm.
Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
All successful applicants are offered the following employment benefits:
- Full Induction / Training Programme,
- NVQ Enrolment,
- Mileage Expenses,
- Free Enhanced,
- DBS Disclosure,
- Excellent Rates of Pay,
- Free Uniform
- Holiday Entitlement,
Immediate Interviews available. If you would like to be part of one of the foremost, award-winning home care providers in the UK or would like any further information please ring: 01274 731173
Rate of pay £8.00 per hour and mileage expenses.